Who We Are
We are a grassroots organization that represents the parents, grandparents, teachers, and students who want less politics in the classroom and more traditional values taught in Carroll County Public Schools.
We believe our children should be taught…
- The United States of America, despite its imperfections, is the greatest, most diverse and inclusive nation on earth
- Freedom and Equality for all Americans under the constitution
- To judge people by the content of their character, not the color of their skin
- Tolerance and respect of all, not forced celebration
- Traditional beliefs of gender
- Math and science in the classroom, life lessons and values at home
We believe parents should decide whether their children should wear masks in school.
Become a Member
Join our cause, it’s free. Stay informed on group events and be in the know.
No CRT in CCPS
Critical race theory, a theory that fights racism with racism, has absolutely no place in our school system.
My Child, My Choice
Sign our petition supporting parental choice of student vaccination and demand our Carroll County Board of Education protect our children from continued state overreach. Signing our petition will automatically send an email to the board members conveying your support.
News & Announcements
- Petition: My Child, My ChoiceSign our petition below supporting parental choice of student vaccination and demand our Carroll County Board of Education protect our children from continued state overreach. Signing our petition will automatically send an email to the board members conveying your support. We, the parents of students at Carroll County Public Schools, as well as other […]
- What is Critical Race Theory?Belinda Lawson from Concerned Parents of Carroll County explains what Critical Race Theory (CRT) is, why it’s racist, and why we need to remove all forms of CRT from our schools.
- A Quick Guide to CRT/DEI For those not familiar with CRT, here’s a quick rundown of what CRT is and how to spot it inside your children’s classwork, homework, and assignments. A Quick Guide to CRT/DEI Diversity – Breaking society up into groups based on race, stereotyping races based on past history and assuming it’s present today. Examples of some […]
Identifying Social Justice Rhetoric
In order to push back against SJW rhetoric in our schools, you first need to understand how to identify it..
Here we share evidence of CRT and other radical ideologies that have entered our schools and demand our board take action.
Concerned Parents has finally setup online donations with a new payment platform after our original provider, GoFundMe, discontinued our service after yet another display of cancel culture.
We’re seeking legal counsel to help defend parents against Maryland state overreach of our parental rights for mask choice. Initial legal costs are expected to be over $15,000. If all of our members donated $20, this would cover nearly all of our initial costs!
For those that wish to send a check, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide instructions.